Wondering how this all came about? Read the first post here.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

STEP 9: MORE COTTAGE BACON


Phew. It has been a heck of a week. Both Frankie (6 months old) and Shannon fell ill this past week. Frankie didn't go to daycare Monday through Thursday, and Shannon was home Wednesday to Friday. I was home for a 'staycation,' but it ended up being 'staycare' instead ('Staycare'TM Sean Haley 2009).

I had meant to have this post and the two preceding written a week ago, but just never found the time. But with this post, I'll only be one behind, and I intend to write that one up tomorrow, and then I'll be caught up heading into Christmas, or as I shall now call it, "Ham Day."

But a very quick post for this one. Following the pork chops on December 7th and 8th, the family went to Shannon's parents for a joint birthday brunch for her dad and sister, both of whom are December babies. I brought along a pound of cottage bacon to go with the egg bake, sweet rolls and fruit salad.



Pretty much can't screw that up. There was much rejoicing.

Stay tuned for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment